I was having trouble getting my thoughts focused on Module 3 last week so I put the course off to the side for a couple of days. I did read some postings on Edmodo and followed a couple of things on Twitter but that was about it. The whole idea of the project was bothering me because I couldn't seem to decide on teacher-teacher/teacher-student/student-student collaboration. They are all valuable but what did I want to focus on? Where was my priority? I suppose Module 1 could have been like this too but I immediately focused on my students as the collectors of information. I have since considered using LiveBinders as a way for me to collect and organize my digital "ideas".
I noticed several others in the class brought up webinars so I decided to sign up for an ASCD webinar on web tools that I found on Twitter. I have never participated in a webinar or listened to a podcast so this will be new territory for me. I am starting to get excited about possibilities for the final project and hoping to finish this week, and the course, well.
No comments:
Post a Comment