Thursday, 26 July 2012

Webinar Reflection

I participated in an ASCD webinar on web tools this past Tuesday.  It was my first experience with a webinar and while it was good it was also a little crazy.  As a mother and teacher I am used to paying attention to several things at once but there was a lot to keep track of for that hour--listening, watching, following Twitter, looking at websites, etc.  Two days later I am still trying to digest the information!  I am just starting to think of questions I'd like to ask, not sure how I would have had time to come up with one during the live webinar.  The main goal of this webinar was to introduce us to a few web tools that we could then go explore on our own time.  Since this was my first and, so far, only webinar experience I don't know if this is a common occurrence with webinars.  I definitely like the fact that this webinar is archived so I can go back and look at links and/or contact information.  I could also look back at the Twitter feed if I have questions.  Since it is short, convenient, informative, and free PD I will certainly seek out webinars on topics of interest to me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment